The OpenLB Consortium..
.. aims at
- continuous development and maintenance
- on current standard HPC-Hardware
- based on state-of-the-art LBM
- annual spring schools
- maintenance of the forum
- maintenance of the OpenLB website
- support for installation for members (maximum 1 HPC-Cluster p.a., 2 Desktops p.a.)
- an online annual meeting, for the first time in 2023, with the following program:
- presentation and discussion of new research results LBM (2 hours incl. slides as report)
- discussion and naming of OpenLB refactoring priorities
- discussion and naming of priorities of new OpenLB features
- discussion and naming of priorities of new LBM developments
- individual consulting for members, duration: 2 h p.a.
- initiating the publication of the member’s logo on the OpenLB “Partners & Friends” website
Want to become an OpenLB Consortium member? Please contact: email@example.com .