Skip to content

Reply To: Poiseuille2D: Interpolated and local values(velocity and pressure)

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB General Topics Poiseuille2D: Interpolated and local values(velocity and pressure) Reply To: Poiseuille2D: Interpolated and local values(velocity and pressure)

achodankar
Participant

Hello Mathias,
I see in the util.h file mentioning the equation of state, which can be employed to set the pressure values. However, in the code, I don’t know understand how the pressure values are set using the equation of set. There are functions to initialise the density, velocity, and momenta, but nothing for pressure. I have been using Doxygen for the same. The two searches closest to pressure are: PressureBM and pressureFromDensity. I would be grateful if you can direct me how the pressureFromDensity function is employed while setting the local and interpolated pressure values. In the pressureBM file, they compute density, velocity, momenta, and stress, but no mention of pressure. I have seen the same pattern while browsing through other code files. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Abhijeet C.