Skip to content

Reply To: olb1.6 bifurcation3d

Fuxin He
Participant

Dear Adrian

Thanks for your reply, but I still haven’t solved him. Do you mean I should compile in parallel instead of “make”? What should I type then, how can I solve it like this?

hfx123@ubuntu:~/olb-1.6r0/examples/particles/bifurcation3d/eulerLagrange$ mpicxx -O3 -o bifurcation3d bifurcation3d.cpp -I/home/hfx123/olb-1.6r0/src -std=c++17
/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccDEk7NO.o: in function `olb::createParallelFileName(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, bool)’:
bifurcation3d.cpp:(.text+0x7480): undefined reference to `olb::singleton::mpi()’
/usr/bin/ld: bifurcation3d.cpp:(.text+0x7557): undefined reference to `olb::singleton::mpi()’
/usr/bin/ld: bifurcation3d.cpp:(.text+0x75ae): undefined reference to `olb::singleton::mpi()’
/usr/bin/ld: /tmp/ccDEk7NO.o: in function `olb::SuperParticleSystem3D<double, olb::MagneticParticle3D>::addParticle(olb::IndicatorF3D<double>&, double, double, int, int, std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> >, double, int)’:

I’m looking at “run.sh” and I know that if I compile successfully, I should type”mpirun -np 8 ./bifurcation3d 19 1000″.I hope you can tell me how to compile and run it, because I really don’t know much about parallelism!

Best,
Fuxin He