Skip to content

boundarySimpleReflection3D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fuxin He
    Participant

Dear OpenLB Developers,

I found in this directory (olb-1.6r0/src/particles/subgrid3DLegacyFramework/boundaries) “oldPos[0] += 0.5 * (line[0] + reflection[0]) * _dT “; should it be “oldPos[0] += 0.5 * (line[0] + reflection[0] * _dT);”, because it seems to me that “line” should be a displacement vector and “reflection” is a velocity vector, let me know if I’m wrong, and also if I want to set the periodic boundary conditions of the particle as well:

auto materialperiodicBoundary = std::make_shared
    < PeriodicBoundary3D<T, PARTICLE>
    > (superGeometry, true, true, false );
    supParticleSystem.addBoundary(materialperiodicBoundary);

Then it will report these errors, my programming skills are not enough, please give me help, how do I set up to solve these errors, and do I need to deal with these warnings?

Best,
    Fuxin He

mathias
    Keymaster

This code is no longer supported, you may find a similar approach in the new implentation. To get mire support, consider to participate in our next spring school.

Fuxin He
    Participant

Hi mathias,

Thank you for your answer.

I would like to ask if both codes are unsupported, one is the collision of particles with the wall, is there no error in the code for the collision of particles with the wall?The other one is to set the periodic boundary conditions of the particles.This error suggests that the copy constructor for is deleted, which means I cannot create a copy of .

Best

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Fuxin He.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.