Skip to content

checkpoint for the ensembles added to SuperLatticeTimeTimeAveragedF3D functor

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB General Topics checkpoint for the ensembles added to SuperLatticeTimeTimeAveragedF3D functor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jflorezgi
    Participant

Hello I’m running some programs on a cluster that automatically turns executions on and off. Using the save and load functions you can continue the simulation at the last checkpoint. I would like to know if there is a way to save and load the ensembles that have been added to the SuperLatticeTimeAveragedF3D functor so that I can continue the run with the ensembles already added.

Best

Jonathan

jflorezgi
    Participant

Hi, sorry for the insistence, I would like to know if there is any way in which the ensembles added to SuperLatticeTimeAveragedF3D can be saved and loaded as in the case of the checkpoint

Best

Jonathan

Adrian
    Keymaster

The functor SuperLatticeTimeAveragedF3D doesn’t currently support (de)serialization. However this will be straight forward to add due to the data being stored in BlockData which is serializable. So you basically just need to 1) add Serializable inheritance to the functor and 2) implement the virtual methods of the interface to forward to the two contained super data instances.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed that SuperData doesn’t yet implement the serializable interface so it will first need to be added there (also straight forward).

jflorezgi
    Participant

Thank you Adrian, I’m going to check this out a bit and if I have any questions I’ll ask you.

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.