Skip to content

How to fix the Error after inputting make for example

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB General Topics How to fix the Error after inputting make for example

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PEI

Hello, everyone 🙂 I plan to use OpenLB for my microscale modeling on fluid flow in porous media. However, when I tried to run examples, there is always an error after inputting ‘make’:rnrnCreate dependencies for cylinder2d.cpprnIn file included from /usr/include/stdc-predef.h:30:0,rn from <command-line>:0:rn../../src/external/boost/bits/predefs.h:20:3: error: #error “”Never use <bits/predefs.h> directly; include <features.h> instead.””rn # error “”Never use <bits/predefs.h> directly; include <features.h> instead.””rnrnWho knows how to fix this problem?…..It is really frustrating to see this error 😮 Thanks very much in advance.rnrnBtw, I use it in Ubuntu13.10, 64Bit, gcc and g++ are both the newest version.

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi peili_enhy-ro,rnrnYou can a/ install your own boost and replace the include in Makefile.inc from local to your new boost paths or b/ do as recommented change in “”./../src/external/boost/bits/predefs.h:20:3″” “”<bits/predefs.h>”” to “”<features.h>””.rnrnAfter that you must recompile the whole libarary by “”make cleanbuild””, “”make clean”” and “”make””.rnrnBest regardsrnMathias

PEI

Thanks so much, mathias:) I followed your b/ advice and it has worked!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.