Skip to content

How to use NavierStokesAdvectionDiffusionCouplingGenerator2D

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB General Topics How to use NavierStokesAdvectionDiffusionCouplingGenerator2D

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to couple a diffusive “”dye”” into a D2Q9 LBM fluid. I have a couple of questions.rnrnWhat do the constructor parameters to NavierStokesAdvectionDiffusionCouplingGenerator2D mean?rnrnHow does one use the NavierStokesAdvectionDiffusionCouplingGenerator2D class?rnrnI think I do the following…rnrn#define DESCRIPTOR D2Q9Descriptorrn#define ADV_DIFF_DESCRIPTOR AdvectionDiffusionD2Q5Descriptorrnrn…rnrnMultiBlockLattice2D<T, DESCRIPTOR> latticeOne(distribution);rnMultiBlockLattice2D<T, ADV_DIFF_DESCRIPTOR> latticeTwo(distribution);rnrn…rnrnBGKdynamics<T, DESCRIPTOR> bulkDynamics1 (rn omega1, instances::getBulkMomenta<T,DESCRIPTOR>() );rn AdvectionDiffusionBGKdynamics<T, ADV_DIFF_DESCRIPTOR> bulkDynamics2 (rn omega2, instances::getAdvectionDiffusionBulkMomenta<T,ADV_DIFF_DESCRIPTOR>() );rnrn…rnrnvector<SpatiallyExtendedObject2D* > partnerForOne;rnpartnerForOne.push_back(&latticeTwo);rnrnNavierStokesAdvectionDiffusionCouplingGenerator2D<T,DESCRIPTOR> coupling(0,nx-1,1,ny-2,<unknown params>);rnlatticeOne.addLatticeCoupling(coupling, partnerForOne);rnrn…rnrnlatticeOne.collideAndStream(false);rnlatticeTwo.collideAndStream(false);rnrnlatticeOne.executeCoupling();rnlatticeTwo.executeCoupling();rnrn…rn

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.