Lattice Boltzmann CFD Engineer at NUMECA International
OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code › Forums › on Lattice Boltzmann Methods › Open Positions › Lattice Boltzmann CFD Engineer at NUMECA International
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by Numeca.
June 15, 2018 at 4:35 pm #1977NumecaMember
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 130 worldwide.
* What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a Lattice Boltzmann CFD Engineer to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels. NUMECA could also propose a research position, allowing the candidate to work towards a Phd in collaboration with a University.
* What will you do?
– Extension of a Lattice Boltzmann solver capabilities (C++)
– Integration of the solver in the NUMECA software environment
– Extension of graphical interface capabilities (Qt, QML)
– Conception and numerical optimization of test-cases, validation simulations and simulations done by the consulting team
– What’s great about joining this team?
You will be joining in a small & highly motivated team, working in close collaboration with an external company specializing in Lattice Boltzmann numerical solvers. Together, we will tackle a multitude of possible applications for high-end flow simulations using the Lattice Boltzmann method.
* What are we looking for from you?
– A master or PhD degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite
– Proven experience applying the Lattice Boltzmann method for CFD
– Knowledge of Linux and Windows (XP+)
– Very good knowledge of C++
– Knowledge of Python and HPC is an asset
– Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
– Dutch and French are a plus.
Applicants should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards in software development. Proven skills in engineering problem solving and written/oral communication are essential.
* What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to: email@example.com. Indicate clearly the reference job number: DEV18-07.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.