Skip to content

Paraview aorta3d

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aliiab

Hello!rnrnI’m a beginner in LBM and OpenLB. I tried to run some of the example projects (aorta3d). Everything was ok. And I got the results in the console output. But I can’t see the visualization using Paraview. I have opened all the pvd files, runned the simulation, but I saw only two parallelepipeds. Maybe, I have to make some additional settings for visualization in Paraview?rnrnThanks.

Leaf
    Quote:
    Quote from aliiab on November 27, 2015, 08:30rnHello!rnrnI’m a beginner in LBM and OpenLB. I tried to run some of the example projects (aorta3d). Everything was ok. And I got the results in the console output. But I can’t see the visualization using Paraview. I have opened all the pvd files, runned the simulation, but I saw only two parallelepipeds. Maybe, I have to make some additional settings for visualization in Paraview?rnrnThanks.

rnrnHi, Aliiab,rn How about trying to change your Representation and Coloring choice of your data in Properties viewer, if right now your choice is Outline in Representation and Solid Color in Coloring.rn

mathias
    Keymaster

Hi, aliiab,rnrnAfter you opened the data and clicked `Apply’, you have to choose the data that shall be displayed e.g. velocity or pressure. Than you have to choose `Surface’ instead of ‘Outline’ to show the colors that indicate the velocity value or pressure value resp. With ‘Filters’ like ‘Slice’ you can see inside your data.rnrnBestrnMathias

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.