Skip to content

Postprocessing bug in Paraview

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB General Topics Postprocessing bug in Paraview

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    simonguo

Hi all,

Have you encountered crash when click 3D glyphs in Paraview? I tried it both in laptop and more advanced desktop, but it always happened. The case is just 3D cylinder example.
    The error is “display driver stopped responding and has recovered”

I just wonder it’s my machine’s problem? What is the PC configuration that could display 3D glyphs?

Thanks.

mathias
    Keymaster

Dear simonguo,

which paraview versiona re you using. I works fine on my comuters with not the latest version of paraview. I guess it is rather a bug in paraview than a problem of the maschine. Try with a older version and please report if you face the same problem.

Best
    Mathias

simonguo
    Quote:
    Quote from mathias on October 11, 2016, 20:38
    Dear simonguo,

which paraview versiona re you using. I works fine on my comuters with not the latest version of paraview. I guess it is rather a bug in paraview than a problem of the maschine. Try with a older version and please report if you face the same problem.

Best
    Mathias

Dear Mathias,

I used Paraview 5.0.0. I check the paraview webpage, and find the versions range from 1.0 to 5.2. I wonder which version works for you?

Thank you for your kind reply.

Simon

mathias
    Keymaster

I use Paraview version 4.0.1 64-bit Linux.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.