Skip to content

Trouble using Intel icpc compiler

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB Bug Reports Trouble using Intel icpc compiler

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bitelaum

Hi,rnrnI just downloaded OpenLB 0.7r0 and tried to compile the libraries and examples.rnrnEverything went fine using the g++, but, when I tried to use icpc (changing to the icpc line in the Makefile.inc) I found some problems.rnrnI got lots of:rn””../../src/external/boost/pthread.h(505): warning #1292: unknown attribute “”ignored””rn } __pthread_unwind_buf_t __attribute__ ((__aligned__));””rnrnor thing like this, that shoudn’t be a problem, but i also had problems with some errors.rnrnThe final output example when I run a simple “”make”” is:rnhttp://pastebin.com/CWLECkmyrnrnbut i get something like this:rnhttp://pastebin.com/FiimSHQGrnrnand when I try to compile some example i get lots of lines like:rn””units.cpp:(.text._ZN3olb17createLBconverterIdEEPNS_11LBconverterIT_EERKNS_9XMLreaderE[_ZN3olb17createLBconverterIdEEPNS_11LBconverterIT_EERKNS_9XMLreaderE]+0xb28): undefined reference to `olb::OstreamManager::~OstreamManager()’rnmake: *** [cavity2d] Error 1rn””rnrnrnMy icpc version is:rnbitz@bitz-desk:~/Documents/IC/Pacotes/olb-0.7r0$ icpc -vrnicpc version 12.1.5 (gcc version 4.6.0 compatibility)rnrnCould someone please help me?rnrnThanks.

kulka
    Quote:
    Quote from bitelaumrnI got lots of:rn””../../src/external/boost/pthread.h(505): warning #1292: unknown attribute “”ignored””rn } __pthread_unwind_buf_t __attribute__ ((__aligned__));””rnrnor thing like this, that shoudn’t be a problem, but i also had problems with some errors.rn

rnAdd -D__aligned__=ignored to compiler flags.rnrn

Quote:
    Quote from bitelaumrnand when I try to compile some example i get lots of lines like:rn””units.cpp:(.text._ZN3olb17createLBconverterIdEEPNS_11LBconverterIT_EERKNS_9XMLreaderE[_ZN3olb17createLBconverterIdEEPNS_11LBconverterIT_EERKNS_9XMLreaderE]+0xb28): undefined reference to `olb::OstreamManager::~OstreamManager()’rnmake: *** [cavity2d] Error 1rn””rn

rnAdd -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK to compiler flags (in case of PARALLEL MODE MPI)

mathias
    Keymaster

Indeed there was a bug! We have released a bug-fixed version.rnrnThanks a lot for reporting!rnMathiasrn

firefan

I can’t access to the page of user’s guide,why?

mathias
    Keymaster

The problem should be solved now. Thanks a lot for reporting!rnMathias

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.