Skip to content

Where to find previous developer guide versions?

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB General Topics Where to find previous developer guide versions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OscarEspinosa
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to understand how OpenLB works, I started in September of this year and at that time the version released was Open 1.3. I would like to continue working with this version, so I would like to know where I can find the previous documentation, in the case of the latest version (1.4), the developer guide is here: https://www.openlb.net/DoxyGen/html/index.html

Also, I am willing to run OpenLB on my university’s supercomputer, there is RHLE 5 installed, that means for example that I was able to run OpenFOAM 2.2, a really old version, so keeping this in mind maybe I will need OpenLB version 0.8 and its developer guide.

Thanks for your attention.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by OscarEspinosa.
    mathias
    Keymaster

Dear OscarEspinosa,

you should really update to our new version. It is much faster and much user-friedlier! We only have the latest vesrion of the dogygen documentation online available. But you can create your own dogygen ducomentation (cf. dogygen project).

Best
    Mathias

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.