Skip to content

Writing density data into a file

OpenLB – Open Source Lattice Boltzmann Code Forums on OpenLB General Topics Writing density data into a file

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    syed
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I could make the code for 2-dimensional spinodal decomposition using OpenLB. Does anybody have any good idea how to write the average composition of A and B components in a file with time for every lattice point, with lattice positions?

syed
    Participant

Dear developers, I was able to extract the data using the density functor. But, I am facing a problem when I increase the processors for my simulation and supply the same input in the operator () of the functor. If I run the cod in serial then I get the correct density output(output[0],output[1]) for input=(ix,iy). But as I increase the rank, for the same input I get garbage values in the output. And I if I use blockReduction then I am unknown to how the density data is arrayed in the object.

mathias
    Keymaster

In parallel (actually multi-cuboid) mode, we need and have an local numbering for each cuboid. You can use paraview and analyse the data there..

syed
    Participant

Dear Developers, now I am trying to extract data on density from 3D lattices. I know BlockReduction will not work here and extracting data directly from functors will implement an issue with cuboid numbering. How should I proceed here? I want raw data without Paraview.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.